点击登录

讨论 图库快捷应用程序是否能在 mi band global 上运行?

Dotykanie

LV0
普通成员
EN: Hi, this post is about the NEORUAA's Gallery Quick App.
So first of all, the app does not ask me for any permission (bluetooth, nearby devices, etc.).
But as soon as I connect to mi band 9 it displays this error: (image)

I'm just not sure if this app just doesn't work on the global version, or if I'm doing something wrong. The thing that is suspicous is that the app somehow knows when I'm connecting the device (when I do so the error displays). Thanks to everyone in advance.

----------------------
我将使用翻译器来翻译中文版,因为我不是中国人。

CN: 你好,这个帖子是关于 NEORUAA 的 “小米手环 9 快应用 环间图库 ”的。

首先,该应用程序没有要求我获得任何权限(蓝牙、附近的设备等)。
但只要我连接到 mi Band 9,它就会显示这个错误:(图片)

我不知道是这个应用程序无法在全球版本上运行,还是我做错了什么。值得怀疑的是,该软件知道我何时连接设备(当我连接时就会显示错误)。提前感谢大家。
1728405639078.png

Hello, I will use Chinese to answer for you. First, you need to connect the Mi Fitness & Health to the bracelet, hang it on the small window, and turn on the synchronizer. At this time, generally it will show that the device is connected as shown in the figure. Then click the second button to select the picture for pushing.

附件

• Screenshot_2024-10-09-04-17-44-908_com.givemefive.pics.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-10-09-04-17-44-908_com.givemefive.pics.jpg
    81.2 KB 下载
After my test, my Xiaomi Mi Band Global Edition can be synced, may be your usage error, please try again according to my method

Hello, I will use Chinese to answer for you. First, you need to connect the Mi Fitness & Health to the bracelet, hang it on the small window, and turn on the synchronizer. At this time, generally it will show that the device is connected as shown in the figure. Then click the second button to select the picture for pushing.
EN: Thank you a lot for responding - I've been trying to make this app work for like 2 months now and you are the first man that actually somewhat helped me. I just think that i dont understand correctly (the translation might be bad). So what I understand I have to do:
1. Open the quick app on the band
2. Sync the band
3. Go to the Gallery App

It didnt work. Also I am very sorry for my poor understanding.
------------------------
CN:非常感谢你的回复--我两个月来一直想让这个应用程序正常工作,你是第一个真正帮了我的人。我只是觉得我理解得不够准确(可能是翻译得不好)。我的理解是
1. 打开乐队的快速应用程序
2. 同步手环
3. 进入图库应用程序

没用。 另外,很抱歉我理解得不够透彻。

1.png2.png3.png

国际版小米运动健康app很有可能不支持应用间通信
The international version of the Xiaomi Fitness app is very likely to not support inter-app communication

国际版小米运动健康app很有可能不支持应用间通信
The international version of the Xiaomi Fitness app is very likely to not support inter-app communication
Thanks for responding. Do you know a source from where I can get the Chinese version of Mi Fitness?

感谢您的回复。您知道我可以从哪里获得中文版的小米健身应用程序吗?

UPDATE/更新:

I used this website (https://hyperosupdates.com/apps/com.mi.health), but when I try to connect the band it says that it is incompatible. I think the Chinese version of the app needs the Chinese version of the band. I'm curious how did you did manage to get the gallery app working on the global band, @Minecraft520 . This app is like a holy grail for me, I could do everything just to make it working.

我使用了这个网站 (https://hyperosupdates.com/apps/com.mi.health),但当我尝试连接手环时,它却说不兼容。我认为中文版应用程序需要中文版手环。我很好奇 @Minecraft520 你是如何让图库应用程序在全球乐队上运行的。这个应用程序就像我的圣杯,我可以做任何事情,只是为了让它工作。

Thanks to everyone trying to help me! / 谢谢大家的帮助!

UPDATE/更新:

I used this website (https://hyperosupdates.com/apps/com.mi.health), but when I try to connect the band it says that it is incompatible. I think the Chinese version of the app needs the Chinese version of the band. I'm curious how did you did manage to get the gallery app working on the global band, @Minecraft520 . This app is like a holy grail for me, I could do everything just to make it working.

我使用了这个网站 (https://hyperosupdates.com/apps/com.mi.health),但当我尝试连接手环时,它却说不兼容。我认为中文版应用程序需要中文版手环。我很好奇 @Minecraft520 你是如何让图库应用程序在全球乐队上运行的。这个应用程序就像我的圣杯,我可以做任何事情,只是为了让它工作。

Thanks to everyone trying to help me! / 谢谢大家的帮助!

*这是一则由 Google AdSense 自动推荐的广告,与本站无关,不对其真实性与可靠性负责

相似主题

Home 首页
Home 资源
News 发现
Account 我的
顶部